- We believe in supporting the creative endeavors of the writers of the world.
We believe in connecting writers through interviews to pass on hard-earned wisdom and insights.
- We believe literature serves an existential function and its value to humanity is beyond measure. Therefore, we will always remain open to the possibility that an individual work may take us beyond the boundaries known today.
- We will strive to honor each writer and the work they share with us.
- We at The Tishman Review seek to publish work that reflects these values, offers new insights into the human condition, finds beauty in the garish, and that when we read it, we want to read it again and again. We want to fold an issue closed and find ourselves richer for knowing the words contained within.
- Our journal is published on the 30th of January, April, July, and October of each year.