The Tishman Review is looking for a few good people. If you think one of these roles is perfect for you or if you have any questions, please send us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are dedicated to providing a fun and collaborative environment for all our staff and hope to add like-minded people to our ever-growing team.
Please refer to the title of the role in the subject of your email.
Marketing Team Member: As a member of the Marketing Team, you would be able to select the item/items from the list below where you would like to focus your efforts. Minimum 4 hours per month.
- Assist with designing promo material for conferences.
- Make sure all promo materials get to conferences.
- Maintain a professional presence on social media (FB and Twitter) and promote issue launches and fee free submissions days.
- Research regional literary conferences for possible attendance by TTR Staff. When appropriate complete all applications for conferences TTR will attend and make sure TTR will have what we need when we attend.
- Brainstorm with editors on how to increase our readership.
- Generate calls for submissions and send to outlets on a regular basis. Research both paid and free avenues for this.
- Assist in researching and writing for grants.
- Arrange pop-up readings in areas where contributors and staff cluster, such as San Francisco, Portland, Detroit, Boston, Denver, Dallas, etc.